Sunday, May 22, 2005

Today has been a pretty long day. I already pretty much said what my first part of the day was like. Now the second part was a little crazier. The party I took Isaiah to was cute. They got to wear little masks of the incredibles and they even had the movie showing. Totally cute. I love that movie. The party was at M2K. It's this new place they built like a month ago. I played my dad air hockey. And it was really close. We both were playing good defense. It took us a while to score, but then i got on a role and scored like four straight. I won the first game. But my daddy came back on the second game and beat me 7-5. It was a good match. Afterwards, I went to the basketball thing to see if i could beat it's record. By like the third attempt I beat it. I only missed one stupid shot. So annoying. Anyways, we came straight home after the party and relaxed for a while. Then I took a shower and started getting ready for the wedding. We didn't even end up going till about 10pm. But it was nice. Then we went to the Tornabora. I really just wanted to leave but didn't say anything. Finally got home around 2am. I am pretty tired but I don't know if I'll go to sleep yet. I had like three conversations today that I can't get off my mind. I really hope my friends start feeling better. I hate when I can't really do anything for them. I know since tomorrow is sunday I should rest but I am defintely gonna have to work out. I harldy did anything today and I ate pizza and cake. I know I know. I am so ashamed. I have to work it off. Tomorrow shall be another long and hectic day, at least I think so.

Siento como todo lo dia fue hablando en espanol. Con cara persona que estaba hablando, no pobrian habla en ingles. Creo que es bueno porque nesecito practicar mi espanol tambien escribiando en espanol. yo se que no estoy poniendo cosas correctos. Me gusta hablar en espanol ha veces, cuando sabo que estoy diciendo. haha. Quiero practica todos los dias. No todo la dia, pero a veces hablar con alguien en espanol.

whew, that was a tiny bit hard. I know i didn't put certain things right, but it's a start. I really need to work on my spanish. Time to practice every now and then. At least that's the plan.



"Me duermo y me despierto siempre con sabor a ti, Aveces creo que no eres real, que voy a despertarme y no estaras"


Dame el secreto porfavor, nesecito saber como lo hiciste para olvidar



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home