Sunday, June 26, 2005

I AM FINALLY HOME!!!! and it feels so good.

There is so much to say but I don't know if I should write it all. if i do it probably wont be now. So much has happened. It's been kind of crazy. All I can say is that I have definitely been back and forth on decisions and it's come to the point where I finally have to make the right choices and make up for all my mistakes. There is so much I need to do. I've decided to come back home and spend the rest of the summer here. It's gonna be spent working and studying my ass off. I The past week I did spend the nights writing about my thoughts and how I felt. It feels good to just be able to let out everything. I had a lot of fun with my brother. It was just kind of difficult finding a job and being able to help him and his family while I am still trying to help myself out. I don't regret goin though. I finally have some more good memories with my brother. Well i am pretty sure my day will either be very busy tomorrow or relaxing. I know I will definitely spend at least 3 hours studying though. How fun... Anyways, I hope everything starts going better in my life. I really hope I can make up for all my mistakes. Especially certain ones. I guess only time can tell though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home