Monday, June 27, 2005

I am sooooo tired. I just finished walking around at the mall filling out applications. Anyways, today has been good. Had my laughs for today and had a few good conversations with people i hadn't talked to in forever. Ah, and then i felt so loved and special because i ran into Edna's (a best friend from high school)mom and she remembered me and just told me how beautifl and good i looked. =) totally made my day. I talked to her for while and then just kept walking around the mall. I do have to say I am getting use to this hair color. For those of you who haven't seen me my hair is now a light red, to be more specific it's strawberry blonde. Don't get confused my hair is not blonde, its just a light reddish color. Anyways, I am in a very good mood again. =) But the day isn't over yet so I guess it can even get better or worse. I am so hungry right now. I think i will actually cook dinner. I haven't cooked in a long time, let's see how this turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home