Monday, June 27, 2005

Okay i think it is finally time for me to stop studying. almost like 10 hours of studying. that's insane. i don't know how i lasted. Today has been good though. I am so happy. I have not been able to stop smiling this past hour and i have no clue why. I am not complaining though. I love being in this mood. So many friends just made my day today. Thanks katelyn, you always know what to say to make me feel better. And thanks to someone else for the compliment. I know that defnintely brought a smile to my face. =) and to every single one of my friends for making me feel good. It seems like my friends from high school have already planned my weekend. that should be fun!!! It was fun talking to Greg today. I've missed chatting with him. I missed his sarcasm, haha. It was really funny cuz i made him think i dyed my hair blonde and he was freaking out, now that was hilarious. Thanks Greg for being you =) Oh and on another note, i had my scare today by a little water turtle. yeah i was just sitting studying and all of a sudden i feel something cold crawling on my leg and i jumped up and screamed. My nephew had put it on my leg and i had never even seen him come in the room with the turtle. I know kia and matt got a laugh out of that. and no i am not a chicken i just didn't expect a turtle to be crawling on my leg. Oh well, time to relax now and enjoy my mood and the night. Tomorrow shall be another interesting day. and i do have to say i am very proud of matt for doin such a good job at work =)

I knew that I would have to change a lot of things and start making up for my mistakes, so it doesn't surprise me of things i have started to do. It's just a new beginning and a new path. and i shall be smiling all the way through. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home