Friday, July 01, 2005

I actually went to sleep around 3am last night. Not bad. Hopefully I'll start getting to bed at least by 2am. I got a lot of work done yesterday but I am still no where near being close to catchin up. I finally got to download the "We belong together" video. I also downloaded "Cater 2 U". We are leaving today for my family reunion in lufkin. It should be a lot of fun. I am hoping to watch some old videos of past reunions. Can't wait for the basketball and volleyball competition. I am always on the winning team and I don't plan to lose any time soon. Well, I still need to pack so I better get to it. I have been taking forever to get ready because not only is it a weekend of fun and family, it's a weekend of taking pictures like every five minutes. Dont get me wrong I am not all dressed up, I am still in shorts and a t-shirt but at least my hair and makeup is done. =) Oh well, time to go. Hope everyone has a good weekend, love ya, bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home