Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This is on behalf of me and my best friend:

Why are guys so freaking stubborn and clueless sometimes? I mean seriously do we have to spell out every word to you in order for you to understand. I mean hello get the hints that we send to you. Or at least understand what we are talking about. If we are on the phone talk, just dont stay there quiet. If we are mentioning small things to you like how come you don't call more, then start calling. I think me and my best friend have just been goin insane cuz of guys lately. It's like men were just put on the earth to drive us crazy. I mean yes they are adorable at times, and we love them soooo much, but sometimes you just don't know what to think.... they are so freakin confusing

You can't live with them and you can't live without them - soooo true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home