Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today has just been another wonderful day. Got up late though, oh well i didn't fall asleep until about 4am. I relaxed for a while and then started working on a few things. You know me I had to watch my show and then I got to doin things for the wedding. I found the song my sister wants for them, i found her hairstyle, my hairstyle, and a few other options for centerpieces. By the time i know the wedding will be here. Thanks to manda and kia for helping me out with things. =) Afterwards I went to work out with my mom at Curves. It was a good work out. I have finally decided to really self discipline myself and get on a strict diet. No pizzas, hamburgers, fries, tortillas, bread, candy, chips, no junk food. And i will not be eating after 8pm. Man this is gonna take a lot of discipline but i think i can do it. I came back took a shower and watched the NBA draft. Looks like Minnesota will have a pretty good team this coming year. YAY for antoine wright. He got chosen by the New Jersey Nets. How exciting. He was the 15th overall pick in the first round. The best ever from A&M. Anywho, after that I helped my mom and sis with the AVON. That was actually a lot of fun. Lots of laughs and joking around. I love those times. Now I must get to work. I don't plan to stay up that late tonight. If i want to watch my weight that will aslo mean getting on a okay sleeping schedule. sleep has a lot to do with it. Oh, well i better get to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home