Friday, July 29, 2005

These past couple of days have been really good. I had some money yesterday and early in the morning I saw that the Supply for Students concert was last night so I bought some school supplies and took my parents to the concert. Isaiah went with us also but of course he was completely bored. Me on the other hand absolutely loved it. OMG. Solido, Roy Martinez, Joe Lopez, and Jimmy Gonzalez, so much more but these were the good one =). I totally enjoyed myself and it was worth the ten dollars i had to pay to get in. It was also about spending time with my parents before i left. I hadn't done something with them in a loonnnggg time. and they haven't gone out in forever also because of all the financial problems so i thought it would be nice to take them. Afterwards, me and my mom got some drinks and came back home and played cards and monopoly. That was a lot of fun. =) I am glad we had some mother and daughter time.

Today was so much fun, well the night was. The day was just about relaxin. I got to doin my work and doin stuff online. I had the funniest conversation. that totally got me in a good mood. then I had a blast about what me and ashley were talking about. OMG. totally funny. Then i got a surprise that made my night. Thank you God. I dont know what i did to deserve such a good night, but hopefully i keep it up =)

Anyways lets see some quick updates:

Moving back to CS on the 11th instead of the 12th
Going to CS on the 4th and 5th
Going to Seaworld some time soon, at least that's the plan
Making plans to go to houston to look for some wedding things, probably not till mid-august
Gonna start packing this weekend
EXTREMELY IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW =), but you kind of know that already =p

I know there is more but i can't think of everything right now. Oh well, i guess i'll have to post that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home