Sunday, July 10, 2005

What a night yesterday. Crazy conversation that I never thought I would have, sweet talks, mixed feelings, yes i was buzzin and I know I shouldn't have been, got up to 800 notecards for my work, didn't go to sleep till a little after 4am, joked around, laughed, got upset, sad, etc.....

But anyways I woke up at 10:30, got dressed, and headed off to do some shoppin for the wedding. It was my mom, sis, patty, and me. It was freakin hot but we still walked around downtown goin store to store. Now I am back home and continuing my notecards just a little under 200 to go. For sure I can finish today and finally get to Ch.6. I need to get all the way to Ch. 15 and finish all the activities so that I can take my final next monday and go to college station for the weekend. I think it would be sooo much fun if I get to go. Let's hope it all works out!!! *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home