Saturday, July 09, 2005

A day of moodswings.....

I woke up early again, ate breakfast, and headed downtown with my sister and mom. We went to do more wedding things. It was fun. When I got home I started doin my work. I am still trying to finish those damn notecards. I am no where near finishing, I am barely on 300. oh, and I finally got my stupid xanga link to work. I cooked dinner tonight. It took me about an hour but it was good. Then I went back to my work and then I took a break to play monopoly with my mom. She totally kicked my ass. Oh well. We watched "My Best Friends Wedding" while we played. I love that movie. Julia Roberts has always been my favorite actress. Anways, after that it was back to these notecards.

All day long I have been thinking about the choices I have to make and what I should do. I am still lost. I just don't know. I have spent the past hour crying because I know what was once there is now gone. I miss you soooo much you don't even understand. My days of wishing and hoping seem to be coming to an end and it's the worst feeling to know that. It's like I didn't want to picture my life without you. I love you and I always will. You were the first person I gave my heart to. I don't regret it. You were my everything and I am glad I got the chance to spend some time with you. Nothing last never. I will never truly know how you felt because everything was so messed up. But I will never be confused about how I felt. It's so fucking hard to let go and I don't want to, but I feel like I am being forced to. I can't even stop crying right now. I sit here and I wish I could see you. I wish I could look into your eyes. I wish you could hold me. I just have to concentrate each day on school and my future. I can't let anything get in the way of that.


I'll treasure every memory
Cherish every moment
Love you always
and keep you in my heart.


Songs for tonight:

Boys II Men: It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday
Boys II Men: on Bended Knee
Boys II Men: Four seasons of loneliness
Chris Perez: Selena's song
Blake Shelton: The Baby
Blake Shelton: PS if this is Austin
Mariah Carey: We Belong together
Jennifer Pena: Vivo y muero en tu piel
Jennifer Pena: Hasta el fin del mundo
Martina McBride: Concrete Angel

....and so many more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home