Friday, August 12, 2005

The Comforts of Being Back =)

We got into College Station around 10pm last night, i know it took forever to get here, then we went to go get some groceries, and then it was back to the apt. My mom really helped me out a lot. I don't know what I would've done without her. =) My dad and brother helped by unloading everything and just by being there. It felt good to see my brother again. I really have missed him.

Anyways, last night after grocery shoppin my parents and brother had to hit the road. It was going to take them three hours to get to victoria, half an hour to get to Cuero, and then 3 hours to get back to Laredo. DAMN, that's a lot of driving. I hope everything went good. I won't get to talk to them till later on. =( It's okay though, just two weeks from getting my cell back on. =)Okay well it was about midnight and the place really needed to be cleaned so me and Ashley decided to go to Wal-Mart and by some cleanin stuff. It was a lot of fun. I ran into Jarrett and met some new guys. They were cool. They were all there working the late shift. Looks like I got a couple of games i gotta do when school starts again =P (Who am i kidding i know i can't beat those guys in basketball but we'll see, lol)

Alright well, i just finished taking my medical terminology exam. I think I did pretty well. I know for sure I didn't fail so that's cool. I am hoping for that A or B though, I guess I just gotta wait and see. He said i should have the grade in a couple of weeks, damn that's a long time. Oh well i can wait. I'll get to finish up my course work for my other class next week. so i am happy about that. Okay time to go do some errands, clean up, and then PARTY!!!!!. Drinkin, dancing, clubbin, ooh the joy of everything =p and the joy of being in my own apt with my homegurl, damn life is pretty good right now!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home