Sunday, August 07, 2005

Damn this weekend went by fast. Maybe cuz I kept myself pretty busy and I have been falling asleep early. =) I spent most of my time with my nephew yesterday, he's already gettin sad that i am leaving. Wow, just four more days, well technically three because we are leaving first thing thursday morning. =) I got three days to pack, study and do stuff for the wedding. Then i already said how thursday was gonna be, and finally friday will come. I have to take my final at 2:00pm on friday but night time will be good. =) I already got plans with some friends for both that night and saturday. I can't wait!!!!!

Today has been aight. I woke up and just relaxed for a while, did some work, and then went with my sis downtown to buy some things. We did a lil bit of shopping so that was cool. Now i am just here. I enjoyed some GREAT home made food a while ago. Man i am gonna miss my parents food =( Now i am gonna get ready to go play some basketball in while. Now that will make my day for sure. I did soooo good last sunday i impressed myself. =) Lets hope i have another great day!!!

Everything is goin by smoothly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home