Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Day Is Finally Coming

Wow, it's finally goin to happen. I will be leaving tomorrow morning to head back to good ole CS. I feel like I have been waiting for this day forever. The funny thing is as anxious as i've been there was a short moment today where I really wasn't sure if i was ready to go. I mean I am gonna hate being away from my family again. It's basically Laredo that I hate. or dislike, whatever. But my family i do cherish. I wish they lived closer. Maybe within these couple of years my parents will actually move close to CS, they've thought about it so who knows.

Tomorrow i will be in CS. With my best friend. Enjoying every moment!!!!! and you know how much fun i have when me and ashley get into those crazy conversations, haha, definite crazyness!!! but lot's of fun....alright then, i am happy, i am ready, i got this!!!! This weekend will be nothing but good times.

oh yea, and one more thing i won't have internet access for a while so sadly i can't post anything or any of the excitement, sorry. the apt. number is posted on facebook for my friends to see so if you need me just call. and my cell phone won't be connected till about the 21st so that still sux, but i aint stressin. okay, i need stop typing, my momma is gonna wake me up at 7am. ME, 7 AM, AHHHHHHH, what are you kidding me!!!!! but yea don't have a choice gotta get up and finish doin stuff....Goodnight and sweet dreams. Take care everyone, muuuaaahh!!! =) ahh, now i can breathe.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home