Monday, October 17, 2005

I think one of the hardest things to do in life is tell someone you truly love "no". I am not just talking about a certain thing. Anything in general. Just the fact of not being able to give them something they want.

A huge part of me is gone and I want it back. I wonder if i've lost it forever or if it's just for a while. I pray to God everyday to let me have it back. Just one more chance. I was soooo happy and ready. Now I just don't know. I need to figure out what to do. It feels like my heart has already made it's decision though. I know deep down inside I want to follow my heart but I am so scared. i am already hurting so much inside. I just want to go back to the way things were, but I know what happened and there is nothing I can do about it....

Please God answer my prayers

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gone fishin'
Sunday, Oct. 16 -- We're off for a while. Cashed in some frequent flier miles when it looked like US Airways wouldn't be around to celebrate Christmas this year.
Hi, Nicely done. Take a minute to check out my site ##Hawaii## and I'd appreciate your feedback. Tim

12:48 AM  
Blogger Giggles said...

Prayer is a good thing but make sure that you are praying for the right reason. Sometimes God removes things out of our lives that are not good for us. I am not saying he was not good for you. I am saying you need to pray for what is best for you...not for things that you want. I think that is where most ppl mess up at. Oh well that is my random advice for today...take it or leave it.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home