Monday, October 03, 2005

Wow it's been a while since I've written. I guess mainly cuz i've been so busy and also because there hasn't really been anything exciting to write about. These past few days have been insane. Most of it felt like a nightmare and I was just begging for someone to wake me up, but unfortunately it was real and there was nothing i could do about it. It's amazing how love can really affect you and your life. Both good and bad. That person becomes a part of you and everything you do. They are your reason for everything. I know it sounds crazy, it truly is unexplainable. I have been so lost and haven't had a clue of what to do. Different things have been going through my head, thinking about what direction I want to go in now. I guess only time can tell. All i can do is pray to God and ask him to make everything alright. Please God oh please just fix everything!!!!!!

I am truly sorry. I know I should've gone about things a different way but it was an impulsive moment that should've have been stopped. I should've thought before I did anything and now I must pay for my actions.....

Last night me and curtis spent almost two hours on the phone together just trying to figure out what we are gonna do now. I finally told my mother about his daughter, surprisingly she was okay with it. She said as long as he treats me right, loves me, and doesn't hurt me that it's okay. Anyways, i better go. Time to start another loonnngggg day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home