Thursday, September 22, 2005

Okay here is a quick summary cuz i am completely exhausted and ready to throw myself on my bed.

  • I am completely and totally in love =)
  • School is great
  • I love my jobs. I get a long really well with my boss and my co-workers.
  • I am completely exhausted. Sometimes you just gotta do what you have to do. I know full time student, two jobs sounds like a lot, and it is, but my motivation is: graduate, save up money, and continue my life with my baby out of texas!!!!!
  • I read seven chapters this morning. Surprisingly that actually puts me ahead in one of my classes, now i need to catch up on the rest.
  • I went to Curtis's sisters house and spent time with her, her family, his other sister, and his mom. I had lots of fun and they are all such wonderful people. I can't wait to get a chance to be with them again. I really miss Curtis though. I wish he would've been there, but of course he had to work. =( oh well, i will have him to myself this weekend, at least that's the plan. hopefully it will come true. *fingers crossed*
  • The most beautiful thing in life is finding your soul mate and knowing that they are the one you were meant to be with. They are your blessing from God. Your world, your life, your everything. You know this is true when every decision, every thought, includes them. When they never leave your mind for not even a second. When you miss them tremendously and they've only been gone five minutes. When you hold your phone and are just anticipating it to ring and for it to be him. When you put their life ahead of yours. When nothing else matters but them. When all you care about is their happiness even if it means you getting hurt. When you pray for them more than you do for yourself. They are your blessing from God and you must cherish them. That is exactly the way I feel about Curtis. I was talking to his mom and she told me how Curtis is always saying that I am so sweet and I told her that he treats me so well and that he is my blessing from God. Everyone knows that Curtis and I love each other more than anything and that we want nothing more than to be together. I loved being able to talk to his mom. I love being able to be free with how I feel. I love knowing that I have found my partner for life, to me this means everything and it just makes waking up every morning just so much better. Especially when he is right by my side........I love you baby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home