Thursday, October 06, 2005

I got to see Curtis today so that just completely made my day. I can't really describe that much, but honestly and truly just his presence was enough to make me smile. I worked at both jobs today, it wasn't too bad, i did a lot in both. I don't know where I got the energy to do it but I guess I just wanted to show my boss's that I was a good and hard worker. i am soo tired now though. I am debating on what i should do, maybe i should just go to sleep, who knows. I am so happy that cold weather is finally coming, i love winter.

Lately I have been hanging out with Curtis's sister Rhonda a lot. I love being over at her house and just chillin with her and her family. She makes me feel so welcome there. I think lately I haven't been wanting to be at home cuz i feel so lonely. oh well, i love her company so that's cool. I can't believe my sister is getting married in 9 days, so crazy.

I miss you babe!!!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home