Saturday, September 24, 2005

These past few days have been so hectic. As far as work and school go it's been wearing me out. I feel so exhausted all the time. I wake up at 6am, study, shower, go to school, go to work, and then either study or go to my other job. I had such a bad day on thursday. Nothing was going right. I kept running late to my jobs, I couldn't get my check, my phone kept messing up, i went most of the day without eating so you know i get in an even worse mood when I haven't eaten, there were other things too but uh i rather not remember. Anyways, everything has been so crazy with this whole hurricane rita deal. I am just calm. I don't see why there is any reason to worry. I have so much stuff to do for school. I know this week is gonna be even crazier then last week. Oh well that's life. I really can't complain about anything though. I am still happier than ever. Things are still absolutely wonderful with me and curtis so that's good. I swear though it seems like just hearing his voice makes everything better. I always want to call him just so that I can feel good and smile and enjoy my day. I really love every moment with him. I can't wait to be with him later on today. That's what I am looking forward to. Just being with him. =) Thank you God for everything. I really do feel blessed!!!!!!!!

Last night was amazing. OMG!!!!! words wouldn't even be able to describe it. but yea, just thought i would throw that one in there. lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Giggles said...

Awwww...girl you are so lovestruck it is crazy...Glad you doing well...And I guess everyone will believe us now when we say there is nothing to worry about...I swear this is the New Millineim happening all over again in the form of a hurricane.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home