Friday, February 24, 2006

Man I can't believe how much i've changed lately. Well actually how much i've changed since last semester. there are times when i'm just like who is this person. I mean i am not complaining just kinda freakin out. oh well, anyways it's friday and instead of chillin already at this time i actually decided to come to the scc for a while to do some work. surpise right!! don't get me wrong i have been doin alright in school but it's just not like me to actually come and do work. I need to raise my grades, i don't care how hard i have to work, i gotta do it.

Last night was cool. We all went out to eat at Cheddar's for Andrea's birthday. then we all went to her apartment for the get together. I was so out of it. my body was tired but once i got a lil alcohol in me i was good. i was proud of myself though because instead of staying and getting drunk and probably doin something crazy i decided to go home early. Rose Annie took me home and i went straight to bed. I love partyin with the gurls. I love them, tons of fun!!!!! =D I don't know what i got planned for this weekend. i was suppose to go with Claudia to San Antonio but I'm broke =( so i decided to stay. I'm probably gonna go to the rec in a sec and meet up with the guys to play some ball. Hopefully i go out tonight, i'm kind of in the mood unless something else happens.....

this should be an interesting night!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home