Thursday, July 07, 2005

It was another good day for me. I woke up at 9am, actually a little earlier because I woke up when they brought danny. (the little boy my mom takes care of). I got up and started cleaning up in the kitchen. There always seems like there is something to do. It can never just be clean. Then I took care of somethings that I had been meaning to take care of for a while. I cooked, did a few crunches, and then took a nice cold shower. I went to run a few errands with my mom and then came back home. Jeannie was here by the time i came back. We just hung out and then she helped me with my school work. My sister helped me also. Now it's time to go to bed in a while. Of course after I enjoy the stars outside. It's become like a routine to go outside for a while before I go to sleep. It just feels so nice. A nice breeze, a beautiful night, the bright moon and stars. It's just all so beautiful. I wish I had someone to share the moments with, but I can't dwell on that. I should just enjoy my life as it is. Not take anything for granted. I got some news that kind of got me worried but it just means I gotta do something about it. I have noticed my appetite has really decreased. I really didn't pay attention to it before, but now that my family is getting on my back I have noticed it. I have only been eating like once or twice a day and when I do eat I get full really fast. I can't remember the last time I finished my whole meal =/. I know I need to fix that. Tomorrow is gonna be another day full of things to do. It keeps me from being lazy =)


I have been listening to this certain song non-stop. I just can't get it out of my head. I relate to the words so much, but I know it should be kept inside. Such beautiful words, such intense feelings. All I can do is think about it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home