Monday, July 04, 2005

There is soooo much I want to say, but i guess I am too scared to say it. At least right now. I know I am goin to say it soon because it's on my mind 24-7, but i need to wait for the right time and when i am sure that's what i want. It's already been written. All i would really need to do is copy and paste, but something is telling me not yet. hmm... i gotta follow what my heart is saying.



I am so sorry......



Anyways, I just came back from watching the fireworks display with my family. It was really nice. Afterwards, we popped the ones we bought. My dad thought it would be funny to throw it close to us to scare us, but the damn thing actually hit my leg. Then to top it off my nephew burned me with his sparkler. =/ I swear this hasn't been the best couple of days. Everything has just been hittin me hard, both physically and emotionally.

Nothing is right, in fact it's all fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home