Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ITS ALL GOOD =)

All i can say is DAMN!!!! I never thought this would happen. Oh and I am saying it in a good way. Like damn this feels good. Well anyways, last night the guys came to see me and ashley and we were all just talking and hanging out. Curtis then took me outside for a nice walk and we just talked about different things. When I am around him my smile definitely never goes away, he says that's what gonna keep him around, haha =) (that works for me) OMG, this boy is sooo fine. The story of how we met is just hilarious. Everything he has done is right. I am still freaking out about that. We were talking about each other's family and he mentioned to me that his mom was like "wow this is the longest you've ever stayed here, there must be someone special keeping you around" (totally cute) I am his reason for staying, that just makes me wonder though, is this guy really for real. He has really taken my breath away though. Just when I think I've reached rock bottom something or someone always comes around. Please God don't let this go bad. I am happy right now. I find myself smiling 24-7, thinking about this guy every minute, happy, ecstatic, just every good feeling. So far we have seen each other every day since we met, i know i know we haven't even been seeing each for a long time, well not even half a week,haha, but hey it's all good. Everything is so right, i can't say that enough right now. I mean we stay up talking till like 5 in the morning about all sorts of things, we make each other laugh and smile, he makes me feel special, and his personality is just so intriguing. I hate how he can read me though. There is definitely no lying to this boy, not that i planned on doin but i am just saying. He knows what I am thinking, my deep thoughts, my feelings. How can a connection be this strong so soon. I don't understand, but maybe I am not suppose to. Maybe this is where the excitment comes into relationships. I don't know. I am not questioning anything i am just gonna let it play out. I am in for something good though, i can feel it. I am going to enjoy this and just be happy. =) and of course keep smiling....haha

I can't explain it, but it's just so mysteriously good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home