Monday, August 15, 2005

What a Beautiful Smile =)

Wow has the time here been good!!! I have been having so much fun lately it's crazy. Everything is just straight. Ashley and me finally started getting things for our apt and we are going to start decorating today. We can't go buy a sofa and tv till are refund checks kick in but it's been cool. My roommate is like my sister now, my life is goin good, school is fine, my family is doing real well.

Alright so heres the deal about the sooo called "love life". My smile has just been working wonders. =) First night i went out i met someone who is now tryin to hit my up from houston. I was just like damn. He was cute and all but nah I aint goin that way. Then comes the second night. I met someone else and i was completely taken away. He is just something else. I don't know what it is about him but I am gonna find out. So far he's done everything right and that's where I am like uh-uh hold up. I don't trust guys no more. He has to mess up some time right. He just has to. Every other guy I've talked to has done me wrong. Now it's just like I don't believe in good guys no more. All they usually want is one thing. I mean since day one he has just done and said everything right damn he got me curious. I am just expecting something to go wrong. Is that bad? I told him though, it's really hard for me to trust guys and I am extrememly scared of getting hurt. but hey, so far it's goin good. These past few days its been goin real well. It's all good but I aint gonna believe it's staying that way, at least not for now. Let's see if this guy is for real or not. He's got my attention so far.....

I love being complimented on my smile though, that just makes my day. =)

Time to say goodbye to the past. you did me wrong and I want nothing to do with you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home