Friday, September 09, 2005

An Angel

You were a gift sent from up above
Sent to complete my life, my soul, my every being
Everything about you is so amazing
And I thank God that he sent you to me

The best things in life are free
I now know that that's true
You've taken my breath away
And I want nothing more than to spend my life with you

You make me feel so special
So loved and wanted
So incredibly wonderful
And I once again thank God for sending me an Angel



I woke up to my phone ringing this morning, to my baby's ringtone. It was 5:40am and I am thinking what's goin on. I was having the most precious dream about him, and it was about to come true. =) He asked me where I wanted him to be and I said " I want you right next to me" and then he said "come open the door". I jumped off my bed and ran to the door and to my surprise he wasn't there. I had gotten too excited that I hung up the phone before letting him tell me that he would be here in about 20 minutes. haha. I just couldn't wait to see him and I was sooo excited. I was goin crazy without seeing him. So I waited and waited and finally he was here. I know my face lit up and I just hugged him and did not want him to let me go. I missed him so much and it felt really good to have him hold me again. I hurt my ankle trying to run but it's okay haha it was worth it. We had three hours to be together before we had to once again depart. =( but we made the best of it and I loved every moment. He held me the whole time and showed me how much he loved me and I just wanted to freeze time. I didn't want to hear the alarm go off. I didn't want to go to class. I didn't want him to leave. Unfortunately, that time came and I had to get ready for class. I laid there next to him for a few more minutes just staring at him and admiring everything about him. He is sooooo gorgeous, haha, and sweet and loving and kind and so incredibly wonderful. I hate that I won't see him tonight but he'll be here tomorrow and I will have him all to myself =) I love how now when I talk to my mother she always asks about him and how him and her are always saying hi to each other now. That means so much to me. I sit here and I just think "wow, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now". I just truly can't explain it. As much as I want to I can't. I try so hard to just express every feeling I have. Every emotion that arises in me, but then I think just leave it alone and let things be. Let our love grow even stronger than it is. I was talking to some of my friends the other day about how we just know the moment that we meet that special guy that he is "the one". The one guy we want to be with for the rest of our lives. The one guy that is everything. The one we want to share every moment of our lives with. It's just an incredible feeling that shows us not to question anything but to enjoy the gift that God has sent us. It defnitely should not be taken for granted because not everyone is so lucky to share the luxury of having the love of their life with them. I cherish every moment with Curtis and am just absolutely grateful to have someone so special in my life. =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home