Monday, September 12, 2005

Today it's been a little more difficult for me to smile then most days. Mainly because I hate being away from Curtis for so long. I wont even get to see him today. I got to see him yesterday, he brought his daughter over so I could spend time with her. What a beautiful surprise =) The only bad thing was that he had to leave so soon. I got in a really bad mood yesterday because i hated his job hours and the fact that we only get to see each other for a while now. But he calmed me down and made me feel better. As soon as he gets a car I'll see him a lot more. I just gotta be patient. I love him sooo much and I treasure every moment I am with him. His voice is sooo soothing and I know I am okay when I talk to him.

I've really been surprising myself and all my friends lately. How? well by the mere fact that I am always studying now. Crazy huh. I think this past month I have really matured. As far as taking care of things and being more responsible in school. I studied on sat. from like 5-2:30am. Then i studied pretty much all day sunday except for a short break that i took at night time. I had fun last night with the gurls. I hope I get to spend more time with them. Of course though my baby never left my mind. He had to work from 7pm-7am and today he works from 3pm-3am. ugh, breathe, i know everything will be okay. Anyways, i have a lot of stuff i need to take care of, I am already feeling stressed, so I better get to it.

The days without you are so long and sad, but all it takes is one thought of us and the fact that I know we love each other and suddenly a smile will come upon my face =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home