Friday, September 16, 2005

I just love hearing the words, "you really are in love", they put a huge smile on my face. I guess I really make it that obvious or the people who know me very well can just tell the difference in me. =) These past few days have been a little hectic but good. It's had it's fair amount of good and bad moments. The bad part is the fact that I have a stomach virus and can't keep anything in =( the good thing or parts is when I am with my baby. I feel like I haven't seen him in a while even though it's only been like a day and a half, but it feels like an eternity. I can't wait to see him again. He's finally getting a car so that totally brighten ups my day. I am suppose to be in bed right now but I have to do a few things and then work at 2:30. I feel so horrible though. My stomach is killing me. But hey I need the money so I gotta toughen up and just take the pain. Things should start getting even better by next week so I am looking forward to that. Oh well, I gotta go.

It feels so much longer than a month.....=)
This month has been the best month of my life, thanks to my baby, i love you sweetie =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home