Tuesday, September 06, 2005

These past few days have been beautiful as usual. Except for the fact that me and Curtis went to play basketball at the rec on saturday and I ended up spraining my ankle =( Then my baby got in a car wreck and hit his head on the windshield. Not good moments!!! But of course we make each other happy so by night time we just ordered pizza and watched a couple of movies. Those moments were perfect. and if there is no such thing as perfect well it was the closest thing to it. i just loved laying in his arms and knew that i wanted that forever. Normally I hate for people to touch my face but with him i love it. I just cant really explain it. I mean everything is just sooo right. My family is doing good, still a few obstacles they gotta get through, but other wise they are fine, and they all know about curtis so I am happy about that. My mom and sis are the ones I talk to most about him. School is going good also. I already have a test next week so I gotta study my ass off but I think i'll be fine. I've been doin good so far and I am sure I'll continue on. I have to finish cleaning my room when I get home and then get to studying. Curtis's niece Queen is coming today so I'll spend some time with her as well. She is so cute. I have really gotten close to her. She spent the night at my apt on sunday. We played a couple of games, went swimming, went to the game room, and then just watched a movie. =) lots of fun!!! Things are really good I guess that's why I haven't really felt the need to write so much. I have everything I could ask for and am extremely happy. =)

"Love is when you look into someone's eyes, and see everything you need."
- Kristen Kappel -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home