Tuesday, December 06, 2005

If only someone can tell me which is the right path to take. i keep coming up with different options of what i should do but i just don't know what way to go. i feel like i really and truly don't have anyone to turn to. except God that is. i can't trust anybody and i hate it. i used to be able to trust people easily but i guess that is what lead me to all this. i let myself go to easily or should i say i gave all of me to someone to quick. now i am in a situation that i can't change but only try to make better. it's a whole new life that i have now. and possible not alone. i am not upset by that but actually happy. it's going to be a new adventure that i must take. i only hope that i begin to make the right decisions.

I think the one thing i hate the most is that i feel alone.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Giggles said...

Pray before anything...but the most hardest thing ever is listening to the answer...sometimes it aint what you want to hear...but I miss ya boo...I'm still alive though...Holla

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home