Monday, December 05, 2005

Somehow I am still alive and making it through. Things are just as bad but it kind of helps to be home for this short while. I needed to get away and just think about how I wanted my life to be. What should I do, Where should I go, Who do I want in my life, and where do I want to be? So many questions and I am trying my best to figure out these answers. I keep praying to God to help me get through this and I know he is. Every day I feel a little bit stronger. I am hoping he does answer one imparticular prayer though, that would just make me soooo happy. *crosses fingers*

I miss everybody, I miss CS/ Bryan, I miss school, but mostly I miss YOU.......

I'll be back soon though. In about 5 or 6 weeks I will go at this one more time!!!!

Love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home