Sunday, January 29, 2006

Totally trippin

Okay so the deal is I really need to stop. At first it was alright but now it's just getting crazy. I mean I am pretty sure I know this is what I want. But then again, things are getting too wild. I just need to stay calm and not let it show. I mean after all everything else is going pretty good. I am usually always in a good mood now. School is going great. Basketball is awesome. My family is doing good. I can't complain. I honestly can say that this is the best I've been in these past couple of years. =)

People are really crazy. I mean seriously. I have been amazed by so many people lately it's really entertaining, some give headaches though. I don't know what choice to make right now but I guess I'll just leave that up to fate. Like I said I have nothing to complain about so I might as well as keep on doin what I'm doin. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home