Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wow it feels like forever since i've written. I guess cause i've just had my mind on other things lately. I am very proud to say that I am back in school. =) big congradulations to me!!!!! lol. anyways, there isn't really much to say. I am in school, doin okay in other things. A little emotional at times but the Lord gives me strength to keep going. My classes are really gonna keep me busy but i am ready for it. there is no way i am goin to let anything interfere with school. Oh and how can i forget, I GOT MY TONGUE PIERCED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! i totally love it. i had been wanting it forever. I can't stop playing with it, the only thing that sux is my tongue is swollen so i talk funny but it'll go down soon. Thats pretty much all the exciting news so till next time =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home