Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A feeling Unexplainable and Wonderful

These past couple of days have been a little hectic but with the help of my baby and my friends I've been able to get through it. I feel bad that things had to go this way but hey sometimes you just gotta let things be and move on. I finally got my phone connected yesterday =) I got to have a long talk with my sister which made me feel really good. i miss her being around. i told her about curtis and about everything else and she is happy for me. i also got to talk to my mom and told her about what's been going on and she is supportive and told me to do what i think is best so i said okay. The day and night had been goin great until a conflict which caused me to want to just get out so I came over to Kia's and Ashley's dorm and stayed here. Now we are getting ready to go the mall. That should be nice. Then I have to go take care of that other stuff, such fun!!!

Other than all that I have been extremely happy. I am just completely taken by my baby and i pray that nothing takes it away. He is sooo understanding and sweet and so much more, i am the luckiest person in the world right now. =)

The beauty of love......=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home