Saturday, August 20, 2005

So Good

These past few days can't even be explained at least not in depth. I just know that God sent me something wonderful. In fact he sent me more then just one thing. He gave me strength, trust, and even more faith. Wonderful friends and a wonderful boyfriend. I am so grateful for everything. I don't know what I did to deserve all this but i won't even question it.

There is so much fear of losing all this. I can't help but be scared that in one second everything can be taken away. Honestly though, even with the fear being there for some reason I feel like everything will turn out perfectly. Especially when I look into his eyes. He gives me this sense of security, this feeling that lets me know he cares. I love it!!! It's so crazy how much I care about him, but hey you can't help what your emotions are. Like I always say, You just gotta let fate take it's course, what happens happens...... =)

Everything is so good and I plan to make it stay that way!!!! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home