Friday, September 02, 2005

Everything is good

I had sooo much fun yesterday. I went to my classes which were alright and then came home and just relaxed for a while. Then the cutest part of my day was when I got to see my future stepdaughter =). She is absolutely precious. I couldn't stop looking at her. I was really happy when Curtis brought her over here. She is so tiny. I was a lil nervous when I first held her because I hadn't held a baby that small since my nephew which was like 6 yrs ago. But I did good, at least I think so. Curtis had told me that no one was ever able to feed her except him or sometimes the mom and she actually took the bottle when i gave it to her. That made me so happy. Then I was also able to put her to sleep when usually only curtis is able to do that. That made my day. The whole time I was with them was absolutely wonderful. Afterwards I went with LaRhesa to go buy some things for the people from New Orleans. I mainly got stuff for the babies. I got them food, lotion, shampoo, and also some water. I know it's not a lot but if I had the money I would get them so much more. I also did a little grocery shopping while I was there. I really haven't bought much cuz I am counting on my parents to come visit and buy me groceries. =) at least that's the plan. haha. After that LaRhesa and I chilled in her apt. and played a video game. I got so into that thing it was hilarious. I was screaming and everything. and I was laughing at LaRhesa when she started playing, lol. I didn't think I would get so into it, but it was fun. I enjoyed that. Then my baby came over and we just all chilled there for a while. I spent my time trying to beat the stupid robot thing. Then Curtis and I came back to my room and just messed with the computer. We ordered some pizza and listened to music. Then after a while we decided to go swimming which was so much fun. We played knock out and sadly he beat me every time. Oh no actually i won once so that was cool. haha. We swam for a while and just played around. I love every moment with him, it just feels so right. Then all of sudden he wanted to lift weights so we decided to go. We played a game of pool first and then headed to the weight room. I had an okay workout. I am soo out of shape I really need to work out a lot. My baby is gonna help me get in shape so that's good. Then we came back to the room and just relaxed.

I was talking to LaRhesa yesterday about certain things, you know about just knowing when something is right and how it feels so perfect. I can't explain it. There was just this moment where I was looking at my baby with his daughter and I just got this feeling like he's the one, he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I know it sounds totally crazy, but LaRhesa was like yea she get's that feeling when she looks at Eric. I just kept looking at him and picturing the future and it just brought a huge smile to my face and a feeling of comfort. It was love at first sight with us and I feel so complete and loved with him. There is nothing that could change my mind about being with him. We are so open to each other about everything, honesty and trust is there, we can tell how much we care about one another, and our families are really happy about us. I love everything about him. Lately I have been feeling really secure about us. Like before I was scared that he was going to leave me or hurt me, but now I am not scared. All there is when it comes to him is happiness and joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home