Monday, August 29, 2005

I really fucked up this time and I don't know if I can make it up. I regret it more than anything. I love him sooo much and never wanted to jeapordize our relationship. I never should've made that damn phone call this morning. Something told me not to, but fuck me for not listening. I never wanted him to think about me in the wrong way. I just want him to love me as much as I love him. I do respect him and want nothing but to be with him. He is my life now, I want to spend the future with him, but now he sees me differently, all because of the stupid phone call. I don't know how to make it up to him or show him that I am still the same person. Everyday I look forward to seeing him, for him to hold me and show me how much he cares, but now he doubts my feelings for him. I love him, as crazy as it sounds especially with how soon it is, I know I do. He completes me and I don't know what to do without him. He makes everything right, how could I have been sooo stupid to fuck things up. I would do anything for him, no matter what it is, i would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home