Friday, August 26, 2005

Wow, things have gotten really crazy in some parts but I am not even going to let that bother me. Usually I am a very understanding and patient person but for some reason i just don't know about this....sorry

Oh well, I spoke to my sister this morning and we talked about the wedding, relationships, and some other things. I also got to talk to my brother which was cool cuz i hadn't spoken to him in a really long time. Hopefuly he can help me out with some things. I had a wonderful time last night. Curtis and me went to the movies and then to play pool. It was fun, i love every moment with him. I seriously just feel like i am in heaven when I am around him. =) totally in cloud nine, haha. anyways, he didn't think i could play but i showed him otherwise. we are goin out again tonight which I am really looking forward to and then tomorrow we are gonna hit up the party at ramada inn. yay, so much fun. anyways i gotta go get ready for work. so many good things and lots of smiles. Thank you Lord for everything!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home