Wednesday, August 24, 2005

These days have been going by pretty fast and I prefer it that way. Things just happened to clash between me and a certain someone and she pissed me off so basically there went another friendship. the truth is though that I am the one who completely cut it off. she still wanted to be my friend and all but nah she fucked up too much. but yea that's not worth talking about. I did something today that i am really excited about and cannot wait till saturday now =) LaRhesa and me have been hanging out a lot also so that's cool. I missed her being around. I was a real bitch last year for just being the way i was. anyways i am glad she forgave me and that we are getting close again. =) I went to the mall with Kia and Ashley and did a lil shopping even thought i know i shouldn't have. oh well i did deserve a few things for all this time i've gone without shopping =) not to mention that i paid almost half my credit card yesterday so i don't want to spend money. my friends kept getting mad at me because i wouldn't buy anything but hey that's the smart thing, for me to save my money =) After doing a few errands with LaRhesa we went to Wal Mart so i could get a few things and also so i could see my babe =) that was the best part of my day. i couldn't even explain the amount of happiness i feel right now, it is so amazing. he went with his sister so i got to meet her. she was really nice. now i just have to meet his other sister. She keeps asking when I am gonna go over there but I don't know yet, it might be soon. at least i hope so!!!! it's only been like an hour and a half since i've seen him and i already miss him soooo much. Everything is just so right, i am not even gonna try to explain it cuz there isn't a way to. just know that i am extremely happy =) As for other things they called me today and said they wanted me to work for the rest of the week so that's cool. i get to see my kids again, yay!!!!! Okay well i better go. I am staying at LaRhesa's apt for these next couple of days so that's cool. lots of fun =)

I am so grateful for you being in my life!!!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home